Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: HOB shows

  1. #31
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MikeOxlong:
    [QB]what song are you going to sing with punk rock karaoke???
    QB]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Hmmmm... never thought about. I'll have to get back to you on that one!

    I was thinking about signing you up though!!

    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member jen415's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2005
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm, Brit and Mike singing karoke, now that's a youtube clip I want to see!

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Steadfastpunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2004
    Posts
    474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Theres a youtube clip of mike signing Shenna is a punk rocker at punk rock karaoke

  4. #34
    Inactive Member jen415's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2005
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How can you tease us with that post, and not add a link?

    Oh wait? Do you mean Mike Ness or MikeOxlong?

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 16, 2007 04:21 PM: Message edited by: jen415 ]</font>

  5. #35
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jen415:
    How can you tease us with that post, and not add a link?

    Oh wait? Do you mean Mike Ness or MikeOxlong?

    <font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ August 16, 2007 04:21 PM: Message edited by: jen415 ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Ahahahahaha!!
    I think he means Mike Ness??
    But yeah post the clip!!

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Steadfastpunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2004
    Posts
    474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tckUW67yc_g"]YouTube - Wheels For Humanity[/ame]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member MikeOxlong's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2007
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wasn't me! My name's not even Mike [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member smninsocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2005
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Social D shows in Vegas always seem like a great idea on paper. I think to myself, we can make a weekend out of it and its only a few hours drive from So Cal. While Vegas is a great place to see Social D, I was burned in 2001 and 2005 by cancelled shows after making the drive.

    Maybe its just me, but I am beginning to feel like Charlie Brown in that Peanuts cartoon where Lucy swears she won't pull the football away again and Charlie Brown comes running and ends up flat on his ass ... Surely if I book another Vegas trip they won't cancel on me. Right? [img]smile.gif[/img] And the makeup dates won't be on some random Tuesday or Wednesday. Right?

    I guess in the worse case scenario, I'd still be in Vegas!

    I guess I am in.

    smninsocal

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 16, 2007 08:56 PM: Message edited by: smninsocal ]</font>

  9. #39
    Inactive Member jen415's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2005
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MikeOxlong:
    wasn't me! My name's not even Mike [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Well, as proven here before I'm easily confused!

  10. #40
    Inactive Member MikeOxlong's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2007
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sadly my parents did not bless me with the name Mike Oxlong...it's just plain old Doug. I got it from one of those "what would your porn name be?" games on the web...although I am also partial to Doug Diggler.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 16, 2007 11:05 PM: Message edited by: MikeOxlong ]</font>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •